20061013

hmm?

I'm back from shopping!! Mmmm. Good medicine. Lol.. Baby sister was my shopping partner for the day! :] My feet is blistered and bandaged with 4 plasters, thanks to the new pair of shoes. Boo.. :/ Hmm, we caught 'World Tade Centre' too. It's okay only. Haaa, 'cause it's kinda long winded, but it has a twist of humor in it. Yup.. Erm, 3 out of 5 stars? Lol. Yup. I spent a BOMB today!!!! Not on clothes, or junk but FOOOOOD! Damn it! We spent like $12 on Carls' Jr. Their burger is about the size of my face! God! Pardon me, first time eating it.. Lol.. But all in all, it's great. Hahaha. Hmmmm, walked around to find Minsong's pressie.. Shopped... La... Had ice-cream waffles at Gelare! LOL! Yay!!!! Another.... $9. See? That's where all our kachiiings go tooo... Another $8 for the movie ticket.. It goes on :] Yawnnnn... The 'busy' weekend is coming.. Band again tomorrow. Whatever. Least it kills time. Alright.. I'm seriously too lazy to do anything right now. Good night. Btw, like my new blogskin? :] Heh.

OMG. Gerard Way is still as HAWWWWWWWWWWT AS EVERRRRRR!!!!!! <3 RAR!!! HEART x100000000000 MCR!!!! COOL MV!!! AHHH!!!

My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home